White America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Are Welcome and Greeted With Knifes And Pitchforks...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

United Confederacy Times 8/6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaBigestBob

DaBigestBob

United Confederacy Times 8/6 Empty
PostSubject: United Confederacy Times 8/6   United Confederacy Times 8/6 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 pm

United Confederacy Times

Outlaws spotted in Indian Territory
Thats right folks outlaw Strongcock and his gang of misfits have been hanging out in the Indian territory. Doing what is anybody's guess. Though it can not be good.

We have interviewed our local Sheriff and he has this to say on the matter, "Strongcock hasn't been caught doing anything wrong as of yet but he is a self proclaimed outlaw. Anybody who self proclaims they are going to do something bad isn't going to be up to any good."

Next we interviewed his lawyer, some Irish folk of the name Ben Martin, "My client is pleading the fifth!"
I responded "This no Yankee country there is no fifth ammendment, whatever the hell that is"
He replied "It means we have nothing to say if and only if we go to court"

Next we talked to town crazy Old Coot. "Well I thinks he is trying to get the indians riled up and join into his gang"
I asked, "Where is your proof"
Then he looked at me strangely...

Well there you have it watch out for Strongcock in the injun territory.

This is your daring reporter Antoinne Cardinal reporting in from the frontier!

Last edited by DaBigestBob on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaBigestBob

DaBigestBob

PostSubject: Re: United Confederacy Times 8/6   United Confederacy Times 8/6 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Lucky game of Liars Dice played and won!

The other day I took my chances and played an intense game of liars dice. It went well for me but I believe I may have made some enemies because of my rolls that ruined others spot on bids...

That is part of the reason I am writing this report is to ensure everybody know why I would go missing anytime in the near future and who to blame...

Anyways quickly our esteemed Mayor was knocked out the game, followed by the gunsmith and then our dear Sheriff. It was only me and Little Finger. I called a spot on bid and then it was me versus him. One die each. He called out one 2 then I raised it to one 4... Did I bluff or did I call it spot on I dared to ask. He called out the bluff and it turned out I wasn't lying and thus I won the game.

Hopefully this won't be the last one,
Be strong out there from the frontier!
Back to top Go down
DaBigestBob

DaBigestBob

PostSubject: Re: United Confederacy Times 8/6   United Confederacy Times 8/6 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Battle Royale!

Okay folks we had a Battle Royale the other day. In it was Sheriff, our mayor, Little Finger, Ben Martin, the gunsmith and yours truly.

I was knocked out right away when I did a bad back roll at the start and I paid dearly for such a fault.

Ben Martin was disqualified

Bailish versus the Mayor

Then Bailish versus our sheriff who won the fight!

What an amazing show of gunsmanship and bravado!

Last edited by DaBigestBob on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaBigestBob

DaBigestBob

PostSubject: Re: United Confederacy Times 8/6   United Confederacy Times 8/6 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Black Water Conspiracy!

Ever wondered why it was called Black Water instead of you know Blue Water or just Water? Well it started a long time ago when our local lawyer Benjamin Martin was involved in very very shady business.

When the Yankees were controlling the West there was some changes made and during the war fought there one Yankee had a plan. That Yankee's name was Sebastion Mentoyee Conquistador! Otherwise known as Benjamin Martin... When it looked like they were going to lose the battle at the place now known as Black Water they poured oil into the Water to make it unsafe to drink.

They figured hey if we can't have it no one can. When we finally earned our right to be our own country in the civil war we named it Black Water from all the oil. Now Ben Martin dares to come back to our land after his actions its unspeakable.

Believe it or not but you heard it from here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Confederacy Times 8/6   United Confederacy Times 8/6 Empty

Back to top Go down

United Confederacy Times 8/6
Page 1 of 1