White America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Are Welcome and Greeted With Knifes And Pitchforks...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8/11 Confederacy Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaBigestBob

DaBigestBob

8/11 Confederacy Times Empty
PostSubject: 8/11 Confederacy Times   8/11 Confederacy Times EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Robbery on low Priced Property

After several bouts of amnesia I witnessed a robbery on our Gunsmith's property. However I noticed that it was the Tax Collector Mr. Baelish and an accomplice that was doing the robbing. Is this what its come to government officials robbing directly from our homes to get their pay checks?

It makes me sick and to think I barely made it out of that thick alive. Apparently theres also a bounty out on their heads and perhaps I might just achieve some new money if I get lucky.
Back to top Go down
DaBigestBob

DaBigestBob

PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Confederacy Times   8/11 Confederacy Times EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Tea Talk about the Recent Events with Antoinne

8/11 Confederacy Times 5251231741_8b24f90589

Recently we have seen some chaos in the city with the McCoys and Hatfield feud resolved a new feud has arisen!

A feud between Mr. Baelish and Mr. Barker has begun now today with our dose of tea from our beloved allies in England we begin the talk.

Question "So Mr. Barker where did the problem arise?"
Answer "The problem arised when tax time came. Arose when tax time came."

Question "Did you shoot Mr Baelish during tax time?"
Answer "I shot him not for myself, maybe a little bit, but for you! The People for the outlandish"

Question "How outrageous was the tax that Mr Baelish presented you?"
Answer "It went from 3000 to 8000 despite not even owning enough property to generate that much income. I did what I did for the people."

Mr Baelish Questions

Question "Why did you tax him so much?"
Answer I had to do because of the current state of the treasury but it wasn't something I wanted to do.

Question "If you could change one thing in this event what would you change?"
Answer Change me getting shot in the head.

Question "Are you proud of your actions?"
Answer No but I had to do my job

Our Mayor's Questions

Question "Who was in the wrong"
Answer The man who selfishly murdered an appoint official.

Question "Whats your thoughts on another feud beginning and ending just as you ended the Hatfields and the McCoys feud?"
Answer "Justice has and always will be served, under my vigilant watch and there better not be another one of these horrific soap opera's."

Question "Are you trying to arrest Mr. Baelish in connection of outragous almost British worthy taxes and for stealing of Mr Barker's property?
Answer "This alleged charge has not been officially addressed to my office so please stay tuned, and also allow me to remind you that wanted criminal's have zero right's for the public's own protection...

Old Coot Johnson

Question "Are you proud of Mr. Barker's sacrifice?"
Answer "He did what he did for the people I believe! I support him"

Question "Was there a sniper that is framing Mr. Barker?"
Answer "Yes there was and he is controlling Mr. Barker by holding his wife hostage to force him to confess to the crimes...

Back to top Go down
Little Finger

Little Finger

PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Confederacy Times   8/11 Confederacy Times EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 pm

"Score one for house Baelish" 8/11 Confederacy Times Petyr-Baelish-lord-petyr-baelish-30781869-500-278
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Confederacy Times   8/11 Confederacy Times Empty

Back to top Go down

8/11 Confederacy Times
Page 1 of 1